The elevators that we have used in all areas of our lives are now getting smarter with technological developments, instead of their operation consisting of mechanical and electrical systems.
Today, with the development of technology, computers, cellphones, tablets, smartwatches and televisions, which are indispensable parts of our life, are now part of our lives. Based on these technological developments in our elevator industry, new generation smart elevators have started to appear in our lives.
What Are These Smart Elevators?
The intelligence of elevators is manifested in their ability to move a maximum number of people in the building while spending a minimum of energy and time, The elevators systei are capable of analyzing traffic and making decisions by calculating capacity, time, direction, speed and more economically set parameters to reach the desired location. . Through the development of integrated elevator applications, new developments in many topics are shared every day in the elevator industry.
Into The Bargain Smart Elevators:
Elevator maintenance and malfunctions are now easier to track and respond in a timely manner through the integration of online systems and applications.
Thanks to the sensors attached to the elevator, the location of the malfunction, maintenance or replacement times can be tracked more easily with applications and definitions. You can even call the elevator with the apps you used on your cellphones and tablets with new apps, and you can have the Access to the elevator floor information.
Benefits Of Smart Elevators
- In general, smart elevators provide safty, time and allows economic savings
- Minimizes waiting times to get into the elevator
- It minimizes travel time in the elevator.
- Provides a comfortable mouvement in the elevator
- Elevators can be called up with smart phones or tablets with advanced applications.
- Thanks to the apps, the elevator malfunction is detected in a short time.
- Annual and monthly maintenance can be followed
- Ground safety can be provided